DAP Tidak Musnahkan Penang, Tetapi BN yang Musnahkan Kata Lim Guan Eng
*19 April 2017*
*Datuk Huan Cheng Guan*
*Parti Cinta Malaysia*
*_Lim Guan Eng's lame attempt to incite fear into Penangites will fail tremendously_*
1. I refer to the recent statement made by the Chief Minister of Penang, Lim Guan Eng who shamelessly tried to lie to the people of Penang by stating that Penangites will lose their rights and face a darker future if the Barisan Nasional (BN) coalition succeeds in defeating the Pakatan Harapan state administration at the next general elections (Refer : http://m.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/guan-eng-claims-disastrous-for-penang-if-bn-retakes-state-in-ge#sthash.iBaYa70s.dpuf ). I find this statement by Lim Guan Eng irresponsible, malicious and was done in bad faith to create friction between the people of Penang and the federal led Barisan Nasional government.
2. The truth is that Lim Guan Eng is afraid of losing Penang not because he loves Penang and its people more, but because he is afraid that once BN takes over Penang all his scandals involving multi billion dollar land sale, mega development projects involving big tycoons and the tunnel scandal will be exposed. This in turn will make him (Lim Guan Eng) vulnerable to investigation and also prosecution. In order to not allow this happen, that is why he is lying to the people of Penang that once BN takes over Penang the people will so call "face a darker future". This are all lies just to protect him and his cronies.
3. Not only that Lim Guan Eng is afraid of BN taking over Penang. He is also afraid that someone in DAP will take over his position as Chief Minister and once this happen, all the scandals involving Lim Guan Eng will be exposed by the various factions in DAP to bring down Lim Guan Eng and Lim Kit Siang. To ensure that this does not happen, that is why Lim Guan Eng until today did not relinquish his position as the Chief Minister although he has been charged in court for two (2) counts of corruption and using his position for personal gratification. He was charged under Section 23 of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission Act 2009 and Section 165 of the Penal Code.
4. Everybody in this country knows that Penang is a heaven for corruption involving state leaders and business tycoons. This was evident when a 74-year-old Datuk Seri and his 47-year-old Datuk son, whom are close to certain leaders in the DAP led Penang state government were remanded by the Malaysia Anti Corruption Commission (MACC). The duo were allegedly involved in the sale of land in Penang without going through the correct procedures as required by law. The investigation of these two personnel are being conducted under Section 23 of the MACC Act 2009.
5. Lim Guan Eng knows his time is up. He knows that the Penang DAP members do not support him anymore. The people also is starting to lose faith in the state government This is evident where cost of living have skyrocketed until housing prices on the island has been untenable. This has burden the people of Penang tremendously eapecially the young generations. Knowing that he cannot defend his weak and incompetent leadership, Lim Guan Eng now tries to attack the BN - led Federal Government and instill fear into Penangites to reject BN. However, his irresponsible attempt this time will fail.